Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Contact Information

My company is based on the belief that my customers' needs are of the utmost importance and I am committed to meeting those needs. I welcome repeat customers and offer special incentives for booking referrals. I welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.


A New Beginning Organizing, LLC
Connie Reineccius
Professional Organizer/Owner/Coach/Speaker
Gresham, OR 97080
Cell: 503.481.0779
Office/Fax: 503.465.8350
E-Mail: connie@anewbeginningorganizing.com
Website: anewbeginningorganizing.com

Service Area:
Portland Metropolitan Area
Vancouver/Southern Washington
Willamette Valley

Office Hours:
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Appointment Hours:
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: Closed

No comments: