Sunday, July 3, 2011

My B.R.A.I.N.™ Binder System

Need an all-in-one system to keep important documents in one secure location?  If the answer is yes, then try a My B.R.A.I.N.™ Binder System. There are five types of B.R.A.I.N.™ binders. My Family B.R.A.I.N.™, My Tax B.R.A.I.N.™, My Home B.R.A.I.N.™, My Everyday B.R.A.I.N.™, and My Pet B.R.A.I.N.™. Go to http://anewbeginningorganizing.com/products to check them out and to place an order.



My Family B.R.A.I.N.™




“B.R.A.I.N.”™ simply means “Be Ready, Available & Informed Now,” which is a binder system designed to fit your needs to help keep track of important documents. There are five sections to this “B.R.A.I.N.”™:


1) Financial

2) Personal

3) Valuables

4) Benefits

5) Miscellaneous

You can either get a “My Family B.R.A.I.N.™” with the booking of a job, as a referral incentive, or you can purchase for it for $35.00. Each “ B.R.A.I.N.™” (except the "My Home B.R.A.I.N.™”) comes with a flash drive with copies of all the source documents.

NOTE: Each B.R.A.I.N.™ is now made with a 100% recycled binder or a rescued binder, keeping with my "green" practices.


No comments: